Detious - Envision Detious - Envision

I love it! This has a gorgeous atmosphere. I'm glad you're back! Solid glitch hop song :)

DetiousMusic responds:

Glad you guys dig the atmosphere. (: I should post the "story" in the description I wrote because this track is supposed to introduce the "universe" I built to the listener. the whole EP itself follows the wanderer, a being existing in this vague, literal constructed universe and his enlightened journey in the face of imminent destruction.

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

This is fricken incredible. Keep up the good work!

Bossfight - Adust Bossfight - Adust

I love it! Although it wasn't future bass or glitch hop like I would've expected, this was still an amazing EP! I can see that you've greatly improved your sound design with this EP as well, I'm adding all three of these to my Spotify playlist :D Great job!

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

One of your best! I really love this one :) The sound design at the drop is absolutely flawless. I have nothing bad to say about this song, you did a great job!

Oki Doki (RmX) Oki Doki (RmX)

Ahhh, this is one of my favorite games of all time :) This makes me wanna go back and beat the whole game again (for the 30th time...) I love this

iShadowForcei responds:

thank you!

Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun

I love it! I genuinely think that you have what it takes to join some bigger labels, other than just uploading your stuff here :)

Sequence Sequence

Nice song! It's so catchy! I know this is super late, but was this inspired by Rogue - Moments? This song sounded so familiar and that's what it reminded me of xD

Lockyn responds:

thank you! no, it wasn't, sorry to disappoint :)

[Electro] Undertale - Megalovania (Qwamii Remix) [Electro] Undertale - Megalovania (Qwamii Remix)

Wow this is great! Definitely the best remix of an Undertale song I've ever heard! I love how different if is from the original! If I were to make a remix of this, I would imagine an epic drum n bass kind of thing with lots of guitar, but you made this and it sounded great! Good job man :D

Xtrullor - Chemical Rage Xtrullor - Chemical Rage

I didn't feel that there was enough bass :/ The rhythm is hard to follow also

[TGK] TheGoldenKey - Robotz Paradise [TGK] TheGoldenKey - Robotz Paradise

Hello! I came here from -Clutterfunk- and decided to check you out. This song is pretty cool, especially if you're just starting out :D I also just started making music, but you're like 10x better than me. Lol. Good luck in your future :)